- 5-7k mud / obstacle event
- Plenty of challenging obstacles (straw pyramid, anyone?!)
- Free bag check-in for all participants
- 100% of proceeds stay local and go to Hotel-Dieu Grace Healthcare’s Cardiac Wellness and Pulmonary Rehab program
- Hang out after and be treated to a beer, food, entertainment, and plenty of cool swag
- Spread the word and tell your friends, family and coworkers to get involved
The Heart Breaker Challenge is the first of its kind in the Windsor - Essex Region. Our main goal is raise funds for the Cardiac Wellness & Pulmonary Rehab Centre at Hotel-Dieu Grace Healthcare. Both programs support hundreds of local patients each year with their recovery and management of their cardiac or pulmonary condition. The event or "Heart Breaker" will challenge participants to walk, jog or run roughly a 5-7km course with a number of obstacles throughout. In the last four years we have had over 4500 participants and have raised over $300,000.
Click on the maps below to see the Heart Breaker Challenge courses and obstacles from the previous years.